Chatbots Ghana’s WhatsApp API is the easiest and quickest way to introduce WhatsApp to your technology stack and add Whatsapp Chatbots to your business Operations.The API well-bundled with some advanced features for you lets you do a variety of things.
It works best if:
- You are a developer or have hired a developer
- You are looking for custom integration of WhatsApp with your tech stack or build a chatbot
- You are looking to dramatically scale up and automate your customer support and communications with our automate Whatsapp business support.
Implementing API for your business or online platform brings you multiple benefits such as:
- Designed and created by Ghanaian experts with hands-on knowledge of the Ghanaian online terrain
- Increased user engagement due to an easy and straightforward interface
- 24/7 customer service
WhatsApp Business API Approval Process and Related Questions
Here is the approval process for WhatsApp API
- Verified Facebook Business Manager ID
- Don’t have a Facebook Business Manager?
- Facebook Business Manager not verified?
- Mobile Number
- Mobile number must not have an active WhatsApp account.
- Display Name
- Display Name must have a clear relation with the business.
- Display Name must adhere to WhatsApp Display Name Guidelines.
Whatsapp API Features
Chatbots Ghana gives you a testing environment loaded with all its features so that you get a hang of the product before going live. The sandbox is an excellent tool to test and validate your WhatsApp strategy. This is also the phase where our highly- responsive dev support team will handhold you to execute your idea.
Do you have a satisfactory CRM tool but would love to add WhatsApp as one of your channels? Chatbots Ghana’s WhatsApp APIs just lets you do that. All your routing logic, user management, the interface stays just the way it is with an additional channel that has over 1.5 billion users. This is the time to put your ‘go where the user is’ vision into action.
You can choose from a range of preapproved templates to send alerts and notifications to your customers. WhatsApp has an average open rate of over 98%, making it most effective among all channels for sending crucial information like air tickets, payment reminder/confirmation, order updates etc.
WhatsApp is very deliberate about their users not getting spammed and they have ensured there are enough checks and policies in place. While this works in the favor of a legitimate business, getting user opt-in and managing them is a known pain- point. But don’t worry! We’ve got it covered. Our WhatsApp Business solution or Automate WhatsApp Business gives you an assortment of tools to choose from to bring in opt-ins and further manage them, right on your dashboard